TASTY, CREAMY AND NATURAL
Hard cheese made from raw milk, which is “truly raw”, and what strikes the consumer is its creamy texture, thanks to the natural mold rind that protects it. The cheese is very creamy and leaves a very pleasant and characteristic aftertaste that makes it unmistakable.
- Mini wheel
- Ingredients: Raw sheep’s milk, rennet, lysozyme (egg derivative) and salt
- Free from gluten and preservatives.
- Product of Navarra, Spain
- Approx. 1 lb.
Tips for consumption and storage.
- To fully enjoy the qualities of aroma, texture and flavour, leave a wedge of cheese at room temperature for the time it takes to reach a temperature of around 21º C.
- For optimum conservation, we recommend placing the cheese with a piece of bread in a closed container in the refrigerator. This will help to extend the shelf life of the cheese.
- For good presentation when cutting the cheese, cut it in half. Cut a wedge out of one of the halves, remove the rind from the sides and cut it into triangles that are not too thick.
***Perishable. We strongly recommend choosing expedited shipping on this product, to maintain freshness and quality. Express shipping required. We are not responsible of its freshness otherwise ***